S-Works Epic EVO
S-Works Epic EVO
Part No.: 94822-0002
We deliver! Just say when and how.
S-Works Epic EVO
You know what they say—when the grams go away, speed comes out to play. Benefitting from the lightest EVO frame we’ve ever created and the most aggressive iteration of our Progressive XC Geometry to date, the S-Works Epic EVO made a few calls and assembled a dream team supporting cast to offer a ‘capability-to-weight’ ratio that skips impressive and jumps straight to flat-out mindblowing.
While the Epic EVO sees a seemingly modest 20-millimeter increase in suspension travel up front over its Epic stablemate and just 10-millimeters out back, we’ve worked overtime to make sure it’s been implemented in a way that’ll have you saying ‘Whoa!’ as soon as you hit your first stretch of singletrack.
Meticulously engineered to retain as much of the Epic’s standard-setting efficiency as possible, the EVO’s new suspension kinematics work in concert with Rx XC Tune customized suspension front and rear to ensure you're able to make the absolute most out of every inch of travel on tap, while still offering increased anti-squat characteristics for improved pedaling efficiency.
With plenty of practice at staying ahead of the curve, the Epic EVO now lays claim to the most capable iteration of our Progressive XC Geometry ever to grace an Epic. It’s also more versatile than ever thanks to a new flip chip-equipped rear end that allows riders to adjust headtube angle and bottom bracket height to easily customize Epic EVO’s handling characteristics.
For the S-Works Epic EVO we also made sure that every last component to have the honor of gracing its FACT 12m carbon frame was just as dedicated to finding the ultimate balance of lightness, efficiency and hard-charging capability. For proof, just take a look at the seemingly logic-defying, stiffer-lighter-stronger masterpiece that is the new Roval Control SL wheelset, and SRAM’s XC-light yet trail-tough electronic XX1 Eagle AXS group and wireless electronically-actuated Reverb AXS dropper post.
- Flip It To Rip It: Tune the ride of the S-Works Epic EVO’s FACT 12m carbon frame to match your preferred handling characteristics with flip-chip simplicity that allows riders to reduce the EVO’s headtube angle by half a degree while lowering bottom bracket height by 10 millimeters.
- Pairing the all-new FOX FLOAT 34 Factory's lightweight chassis with the Fit4 damper's impressive control and on-the-fly compression adjustment makes for a fork with impressive performance both climbing and descending, making it a perfect match for the Epic EVO.
- The pinnacle of drivetrain performance, SRAM's XX1 Eagle AXS combines next-gen wireless technology, incredibly accurate shift performance and game-changing versatility to drastically redefine the riding experience.
- Created specifically to match both the weight savings and increased capability of the S-Works Epic and S-Works Epic EVO, the Roval Control SL rim introduces a completely new offset rim profile that features a 29-millimeter-wide internal width and not only increases strength and reduces weight, but also improves pinch-flat resistance by 22-percent.
你知道这个说法吗？重量消失的时候，速度才会跟着出来。所以这款轻盈的EVO车架加上我们渐进XC几何更为激进的版本，让这款S-Works Epic EVO得以打造“性能重量比“的梦之团队，它跳过了令人欣赏，直接弹射跃入惊人的范畴。
有了丰富的赛事经验，现在Epic EVO更加平静舒缓，采用了我们通过性更好的渐进XC几何设计。由于新的翻转调节片设计，让骑士得以调节头管角度和五通高度，以方便地改变Epic EVO的操控特性，它对不同用途的适应性也变得比以往更强。
在S-Works Epic EVO身上我们要让每一个配件都能配得上其杰出的FACT 12m碳纤维车架。这些配件要像我们在打造这款车架时一样竭尽全力寻找轻量化、效率和高速通过性的平衡。例如这款似乎有违一般逻辑的精工制作，Roval Control SL轮组，还有SRAM重量轻盈却足以承受林道颠簸冲击的XX1 Eagle AXS无线变速套件和无线操控的Reverb AXS升降座管。
- 通过翻转调节片来调节S-Works Epic EVO的FACT 12m碳纤维车架，让它贴合您喜爱的操控特性。这一简单的功能可以让骑士把EVO的头管角度减小半度，同时并且降低10毫米五通高度
- 将全新的FOX FLOAT Step-Cast 34 Factory轻盈的架构配上Fit4阻尼系统，带来惊人印象深刻的操控和易用的压缩阻尼调节，这款前叉在爬坡和下坡中都拥有杰出的性能，让它与Epic EVO更为般配。
- SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS无线电变结合了先进的无线技术、精准的变速并且涵盖了广阔的适用范围，大大改善了骑行体验。
- Roval Control SL轮圈专门为配合全新S-Works Epic和S-Works Epic EVO的轻盈身躯和更强的通过性而研发，引入了全新的偏心辐条孔，其内宽为29毫米，不仅增加了强度并减轻了重量，同时将磕破轮胎所需的冲击力提升了约22%。