Specialized is seeking a highly motivated e-Commerce Operations Specialist to join our growing business. The e-Commerce Operations Specialist will be responsible for operations and management of e-Commerce activities on both TMALL and brand website. This role will be working closely with Operations Team and external partners and responsible for order management and fulfillment, logistics, product and inventory management, customer support, weekly review and contributing to the overall success of the operations of e-Commerce business.
The right individual will be highly organized, a strong team player and be able to work at a fast-paced and collaborative environment and to deliver results consistently.
- Store Management – work with internal & 3P operational team
- Optimize product pages to best enhance the store image and the impact of the brand.
- Maintain product listing and ensure accuracy of pricing across all platforms.
- Coordinate with internal teams to execute product launches.
- Assist and participate in product merchandising to improve customer experience and conversion.
- Participate and lead periodic site audits to ensure all products were loaded correctly, pricing and images are up to date, and the items appear in relevant search results.
- Identify product, operational or service issues, and partner with appropriate teams to resolve.
- Lead and coordinate ad-hoc system upgrade and enhancement projects, as well as resolve issues caused by system or integration glitches.
- Fulfilment and Logistics – work with Ops Team and warehouse
- Manage order fulfillment matters and act as the middle person for communication with various teams and warehouse in understanding the issue.
- Shipping & Delivery – Ops and Warehouse
- Inventory Management – Ops and Logistics
- Electronic invoices - Finance
- Monthly O2O rebates - Finance
- Monitor operational statistics, report trends, variance and issues.
- Conduct cross-functional meetings to discuss and resolve any fulfillment issues.
- Always conscious in evaluating workflows and procedures to recommend strategies and streamline operational processes.
- Customer Service – work with Rider Care Team & 3P operational team
- Assist as liaison or directly assist customers with post-order issues, including tracking orders and delivery.
- Assist customers as backup customer service, answering questions, confirming orders and keeping customers informed of order status as and when the customer service team escalate customer’s queries.
- Work with Rider Care team to process product return on periodical basis.
- Work with Rider Care team to work out post-sale service solutions for riders.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, e-Commerce discipline or relevant fields.
- Minimum 2 years of e-commerce hands-on experience witha good understanding of SEO, SEM, Baidu Analytics, and social channels.
- Experience with OMS, WMS and Oracle is preferred.
- Experience with TMALL and official website is a plus.
- Industry experience in consumer products.
- Intermediate level of skill with Microsoft Office product suite.
- Able to communicate in good written and conversational English.
- Self-motivated problem solver, detail-oriented and strong analytical mind.