SPECIALIZED RETURN POLICY
At Specialized we are about the rider. Accordingly, we understand that your gear needs to be right for your chosen discipline. The return policies on this page applies to Specialized products purchased from the Specialized online store in Singapore and Malaysia only.
‘Change-of-mind’ includes purchases you have made in error, for example, accidentally ordered the wrong size or colour, items that don’t fit the way that you would like or unwanted gifts.
If you change your mind on your purchase from the Specialized online store you may return most products (see below) to us in the manner specified in this policy within 15 days of delivery to you, for a full refund.
Please note the following conditions:
- Any product that has been ridden, altered, damaged, washed or worn in any way, or is missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories, and/or manuals (i.e. any product not in “sellable” condition) cannot be accepted as a return.
- Proof of purchase and delivery from the Specialized online store is required for all returns and must accompany the product being returned.
- Products purchased on the Specialized online store can only be returned direct after you have contacted a rider care representative on our Cadence application. Online store products cannot be returned to a retailer that stocks Specialized products.
- Specialized will not refund the shipping costs you paid for the initial purchase of the product. Specialized will only refund the cost of the returned product, if it is deemed acceptable for return (see below for products that we do not accept for return under our change of mind policy).
- Specific warranty terms may apply to technical products.
We do not accept the return of products under our change-of-mind policy that are:
- Water bottles;
- Sale or marked down items including products in our clearance category or sale campaigns.
If we receive a returned product more than 15 days after the product was delivered to you, Specialized Singapore cannot accept the returned product and will not provide you a refund under the Change-of-mind Policy, although you may have other rights, which are set out in the Terms. If you return the product after the 15 days in which it was delivered, we will return the product to you at the same address that you specified in your initial order and we may charge you additional shipping costs.
Can I return a product to a store that stocks Specialized products?
Unfortunately, no you cannot return products purchased from our online store to a retail store that stocks Specialized products. Goods purchased from the Specialized online store can only be returned directly to Specialized. Physical retail stores, being independent, cannot accept or process web store returns.
Can I exchange a product? I bought the wrong size, can I change the product to another size?
Unfortunately, we do not exchange products. If you wish to exchange a product or if you have bought the wrong size, you will need to return your purchase for a refund and then place a new order.
Can I return a sale item?
Unfortunately, according to our return policy, we do not accept returns on sale or marked-down products from our online store.
I have received a damaged product. What do I do?
If you received your product in a damaged condition, please contact Rider Care.
How do I start a return?
To initiate a return for an online purchase, contact Rider Care.
Will you refund my shipping costs if I return my order?
Faulty and damaged products can be returned for free. Please contact Rider Care.
When will I get my refund?
Your refund will be processed as soon as the product you have returned is inspected by our Rider Care team and it is confirmed that it fits within our Returns Policy. This quality check can take up to 1 week from receipt, however we endeavour it to be less. Once the return has been approved, it takes 3-4 business days for the refund to be made by Specialized to your payment services provider (for example your credit card issuer).
Please note that the time taken for a payment services provider to provide you with your refund can vary depending upon the provider.