S-Works Tarmac SL7 Frameset
S-Works Tarmac SL7 车架组
Part No.: 70623-0049
We deliver! Just say when and how.
S-Works Tarmac SL7 Frameset
Why should you be forced to choose between aerodynamics and weight, between ride quality and speed? It’s simple, you shouldn’t. Enter the new Tarmac—climb on the lightest bike the UCI allows, then descend on the fastest. We’ve utilized our most advanced technologies, from our FreeFoil Shape Library to an all-new Rider-First Engineered™ frame, to deliver a race bike that is truly without compromise. The days of making sacrifices between “aero” and “lightweight” bikes are over—the all-new Tarmac is the fastest race bike, ever. One bike to rule them all.
The Satin Carbon/Jet Fuel colorway is the lightest finish we offer on an S-Works Tarmac SL7 Frameset. It’s also the perfect canvas if you are craving custom paint. This is our RTP—Ready To Paint—colorway, allowing you to imagine the build, colors, and design of your dreams, then work with a custom painter to make it a reality.
- “Aero is everything”—we’ve been preaching it for years and it’s still the driving force for the new Tarmac. In our quest for tube shapes that deliver the fastest frame that the UCI rules allow, we took a page out of the Venge development book and utilized our FreeFoil Shape Library. Armed with a library of optimized shapes, we turned to the Win Tunnel to plug these shapes into a modular test bike, for more testing and validation. The result? A new Tarmac that’s the fastest we’ve tested—45 seconds faster over 40km than the Tarmac SL6 (built with Aerofly II handlebars, sold separately). No compromises, just pure speed.
- While aerodynamics were paramount to the Tarmac’s development, and to the development of all of our race bikes, weight was the co-pilot on this optimal race bike journey. Previously “aero bikes” always compromised in the weight department—the more drag you reduced, the more weight you gained. With the new Tarmac, our design philosophy was to keep it at, or below, the UCI weight limit out of the box, with no sacrifices to aerodynamics. And with the help of the FreeFoil Shape Library, tools like isotopic FEA analysis, and some engineering wizardry by the best engineers in the industry, we delivered a frame that weighs a mere 800 grams, without giving up a gram of aero, stiffness or ride quality.
- Continuing our quest to develop the perfect race bike, we used our Rider-First Engineered™ philosophy to ensure that the new Tarmac is the most balanced, best handling Tarmac yet—no matter the size. With an army of the world’s best test riders from our three World Tour Teams — Boels-Dolmans, Deceuninck-Quick-Step, and Bora-hansgrohe — we made changes to the Tarmac based on their thousands of kilometers on the road. We balanced the ride quality between the front and rear end, so even the longest days in the saddle continue to be comfortable—all without giving up anything to the Tarmac’s legendary handling and race-winning snappiness.
- Building on the learnings from the Venge, the new Tarmac utilizes simple integration to create a clean, fast cockpit that’s easy to live with. We’ve improved the routing for any configuration — mechanical shifting, traditional stems, round bars, etc. — all while keeping its aerodynamic attributes. These same traits also make the new Tarmac easy to work on and easy to travel with. It’s a win-win.
- The Satin Carbon/Jet Fuel colorway is ready to ride as is but features logos that are decals over a clear coat, so they can be easily removed if you choose to work with a custom painter. The frameset includes a second set of decals to be applied after painting. Keep in mind that when you modify the paint and/or graphics on your Tarmac, the limited warranty provided by Specialized will no longer cover your paint and graphics. Any issues related to such modifications should be worked out between you and your custom painter.
这款S-Works Tarmac车架是您描绘梦幻之车的理想画布之一。 打造属于您的梦中车款，准备好迎接更快的速度。
- 空气动力学至上——这个理念我们传布了多年，它依然是全新Tarmac的设计的驱动力。在我们寻找合适管型，在UCI规则的框架内打造更快车架的道路上，我们从Venge的研发记录中找到了一页，并且采用了我们的Free Foil管型集合。拥有一系列经过优化的管型，我们来到风洞实验室，把它们装上模块化测试车，以测试和验证。最终的结果就是这台全新Tarmac，40Km比SL6快了约45秒（配合Aerofly II车把，需另购）。几乎无需妥协，目标就是快速。
- 空气动力学在Tarmac，以及我们其他所有赛车的研发中都至关重要，重量则是这款出色赛车旅程的副驾。以前“气动车款”通常在重量方面有所妥协——降低更多风阻，就增加更多重量。在全新Tarmac身上，我们的理念是让它的出厂重量持平，甚至低于UCI重量限制，同时不牺牲空气动力学性能。在Free Foil管型集合的帮助下，结合同位有限元分析这样的工具，和一些业内工程奇才的神来之笔，我们得以设计出一款重量仅800克左右的车架并且几乎无需牺牲气动性、刚性或骑行品质
- 继续我们研发更好赛车的征程，我们采用了Rider-First Engineered理念来确保这款Tarmac更加平衡、操控更好，并且不受尺码影响。拥有来自我们三支世巡赛车队——Boels-Dolmans， Deceuninck-Quick-Step和Bora-hansgrohe——的杰出车手们，让我们得以基于他们在路上几千公里的骑行改进设计。我们平衡了前端和后端的骑乘品质，这样即使全天长时间在车上骑行也能够保持舒适——这些几乎没有牺牲Tarmac传奇的操控性和利于赢得比赛的敏捷性。