Tarmac SL7 Pro - SRAM Force eTap AXS 1x
Tarmac SL7 Pro - SRAM Force eTap AXS 单盘
Part No.: 94920-1152
Tarmac SL7 Pro - SRAM Force eTap AXS 1x
We designed the new Tarmac to have the perfect blend of aerodynamics, light weight, and ride quality to deliver the ride of your life. From using our FreeFoil Shape Library to find the best tube shapes, to developing our next generation of Rider-First Engineered™ design, the new Tarmac is the culmination of our ever-longing pursuit of speed. It's a pure-bred race machine with no compromises. One bike to rule them all.
The all-new Tarmac Pro delivers the perfect blend of performance and value. A full SRAM Force eTap AXS 1x groupset aides in aero performance, will delivering a gear range that provides plenty of range for most rides—a 46t chainring with a 10-36 cassette. Add in Roval's new Rapide CL, with their exceptional stability and aerodynamic prowess, and the Tarmac Pro with SRAM eTap is perfect for crit racing, smashing the group ride, or piloting you to that next PR.
- Aero is everything”—we’ve been preaching it for years and it’s still the driving force for the new Tarmac. In our quest for tube shapes that deliver the fastest frame that the UCI rules allow, we took a page out of the Venge development book and utilized our FreeFoil Shape Library. Armed with a library of optimized shapes, we turned to the Win Tunnel to plug these shapes into a modular test bike, for more testing and validation. The result? A new Tarmac that’s the fastest we’ve tested—45 seconds faster over 40km than the Tarmac SL6. No compromises, just pure speed.
- While aerodynamics were paramount to the Tarmac’s development, and to the development of all of our race bikes, weight was the co-pilot on this optimal race bike journey. Previously “aero bikes” always compromised in the weight department—the more drag you reduced, the more weight you gained. With the new Tarmac, our design philosophy was to keep it at, or below, the UCI weight limit out of the box, with no sacrifices to aerodynamics. And with the help of the FreeFoil Shape Library, tools like isotopic FEA analysis, and some engineering wizardry by the best engineers in the industry, we delivered a frame that weighs a mere 920 grams, without giving up a gram of aero, stiffness or ride quality.
- Continuing our quest to develop the perfect race bike, we used our Rider-First Engineered™ philosophy to ensure that the new Tarmac is the most balanced, best handling Tarmac yet—no matter the size. With an army of the world’s best test riders from our three World Tour Teams — SD Worx, Deceuninck-Quick-Step, and Bora-hansgrohe — we made changes to the Tarmac based on their thousands of kilometers on the road. We balanced the ride quality between the front and rear end, so even the longest days in the saddle continue to be comfortable—all without giving up anything to the Tarmac’s legendary handling and race-winning snappiness.
- Building on the learnings from the Venge, the new Tarmac utilizes simple integration to create a clean, fast cockpit that’s easy to live with. We’ve improved the routing for any configuration — mechanical shifting, traditional stems, round bars, etc. — all while keeping its aerodynamic attributes. These same traits also make the new Tarmac easy to work on and easy to travel with. It’s a win-win.
- 空气动力学至上——这个理念我们传布了多年，它依然是全新Tarmac的设计的驱动力。在我们寻找合适管型，在UCI规则的框架内打造更快车架的道路上，我们从Venge的研发记录中找到了一页，并且采用了我们的Free Foil管型集合。拥有一系列经过优化的管型，我们来到风洞实验室，把它们装上模块化测试车，以测试和验证。最终的结果就是这台全新Tarmac，它更快，无需妥协，就是高速。
- 虽然空气动力学在Tarmac，以及我们其他所有赛车的研发都至关重要，重量则是这款优秀赛车旅程的副驾。以前“气动车款”通常在重量方面有所妥协——降低更多风阻，就增加更多重量。在全新Tarmac身上，我们的理念是让它的出厂重量持平，甚至低于UCI重量限制，同时不牺牲空气动力学性能。在Free Foil管型集合的帮助下，结合同位有限元分析这样的工具，和一些业内工程奇才的神来之笔，我们达到了目标。
- 继续我们研发更好赛车的征程，我们采用了Rider-First Engineered™理念来确保这款Tarmac更加平衡、操控更好，并且不受尺码影响。拥有来自我们三支世巡赛车队——Boels-Dolmans， Deceuninck-Quick-Step和Bora-hansgrohe——的优秀车手们，让我们得以基于他们在路上几千公里的骑行改进设计。我们平衡了前端和后端的骑乘品质，这样即使全天长时间在车上骑行都能够保持舒适——这些都没有牺牲Tarmac传奇的操控性和利于赢得比赛的敏捷性。